Monday, May 14, 2012

Every morning...

Well, 1st HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the mom out there!

I'm not a "real" mom and will probably never be but a little bit then a year ago, I picked up a little fury creature that would change my life for ever.  I'd say I'm the mother of a fury little shy ball of affection.  He use to go to doggie day care, no he goes and run with bigger guys.  He's got slack more then he's got rules, he's a "velcro" dog, a sucker for attention and he's healthy, fit and full of energy!

I'll be honest...  I've been waking up at 4:30AM for over 5 months.  At first, like anything else, it wasn't easy.  But now if I wake up later then 5, I feel lazy so it's part of my weekly routine.  Not always easy but...  motivated or not, disciplined or not, cold or not, Scooby doesn't care.  He needs to go outside...  and he keeps mommy going, rain or shine, 35 or -35!


No comments:

Post a Comment