Monday, May 7, 2012

Double personality? Me??

Long wait at the Finals in Cobourg :o)
Ok...  as much as I LOVE working out, my alter-ego LOVE craft.  As far as I can remember I've been playing with fabric, yarn...  anything I could create with.  Later it was sterling silver, gold, stones...  I've always been torn between creating for a living or do it as a passion.  Living from art in Canada is quite hard so I decide to use my passion as a way to relax and keep myself busy.  If you know me, you know I always carry a project or 2 around IN CASE I'm bored.

For the 4 last years, I've been on a pretty serious dry spell, inspiration wise I mean. Well the good new is...  IT'S BACK!  And I have a space, well 2 I should say.  My head is bursting with inspiration and now I have an happy place to put into action. I'm happy.

As of this coming Thursday, it's a new start in a lot of aspect of my life.  A lot has came out of my 1st figure contest. I know I've said it many times but I'm thankful for all the blessings in my life...  my man, my friends, my support system.  The more I realize helping is a huge part of what content me.  Big decisions are in the future but all for the best.  I'm looking forward to new challenges, I love my life for the 1st time in a long time...

Stay tune for new creations on my Facebook page Dolphina Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment