Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Well, the countdown has officially started...

Yup...  after a couple of attempts at being a good girl AGAIN, I received my meal plan from my super trainer Jenna Yvonne McNamara.  2 weeks in a row where I had all the best intentions in the world to be good, disciplined, as i was for the first 3-4 months of my weight loss but lately, a lot is going on and I got a little side tracked!  BAD INFLUENCE!

I am having the best summer of my life (well, after the one of 1991 when my friend Fred spent the summer with me...  before I had all kinds of responsibilities!)  I have a brand new body, I am single and espacially and most importantly, I feel so happy!  But still I had a few bumps as usual.  I am lucky, I DO have great friends that I love dearly but most of them are still in Montreal.  My partner in crime, in Kingston is getting ready to move away to Waterloo for school. Well, Nikki + Sophie + lots of booze = Very bad combination!  We are as crazy so it's kindda out of control when we are together.  Bitter sweet..  i love her to death but I think it's best for the 2 of us to be apart; her for school, me for competition.


Last night, I went grocery shopping with Jenna's list...  Popeye's for Vegge green supplements, costco for the bulk stuff and I have the odd things to pick up tonight and some serious food pre to do because bye bye premade shakes and proteins bars, Jenna is all for homemade stuff.  I'm still in a peanut butter withdrawl but I should be fine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment