Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My fUnKy socks


I moved to Kingston, Ontario about 2 weeks ago. Got a new “on call” job so I have a lot of time on my hands. I make jewelry but living on the boat doesn’t make it easy for storage and everything so I thought the most space efficient project would be… KNITTING!

I decided to go with a nice pair of socks that would match my nice P!nk Ugg directly coming from Australia. Since I hadn’t knit in a while I didn’t want to spend a lot of money on the yarn so here’s the result! Only problem, I could never really get how to make a heel so I signed up for a knitting class at Wooltyme!

I’m really happy, I just almost finish my 1st sock (will be done tomorrow night at my 2nd lesson) and started the other one.

A special thanks to Anne and Alana for all the help and good support.

No comments:

Post a Comment